Sunday, September 18, 2005

back from hell

This weekend I walked my mother down the aisle at her wedding, which was less cheesy and more emotional than I thought it would be. Lots of drinking and eating and dancing to be had, but I cut out early so I could make the three hour drive home. Actually, it should have been longer than that, but my uncle told me about a short cut, and so I shaved about twenty minutes off my drive.

As far as the writing goes, I haven't written anything since Thursday, and I'm getting a bit twitchy. I've been writing almost everyday for the past two years, and so now when I go more than two or three days, I feel off. I also begin to lose confidence in my abilities, so the best way to maintain my ego is to write everyday. Today I'd like to put in a good two or three hours. I need to exercise all the cake from yesterday off, too, so I'm going to persuade my husband (read: threaten my husband) to take a bike ride with me.

No comments: