Thursday, July 20, 2006

things to do.

1. Join the gym. This extra ten pounds on my body is pathetic. I need group fitness to motivate me, and so that's what I'm doing. Tomorrow night, dammit, I'm joining the gym.

2. Write more. Paradoxically, this will be easier when I join the gym. My routine two or three nights a week will be to write at the bookstore after work, then go to the gym, then go home. This routine is exciting to me, I can't help it.

3. Stop checking my e-mail obsessively every hour (yes, I'm back to that again). They really are going to reject my story, and checking the computer all the time isn't going to change that. In fact, it only insures that I'll be rejected sooner. But maybe I'll be--I mean, my story will be--accepted ...

4. Go buy a new book already. I've been bookless for three days, and I'm very nearly breaking out into hives.

No comments: