Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Music Wednesday

For those of you who don't know, I'm a movie soundtrack junkie. Grease, Chicago, The Village, it's all good. Hell, I even own the soundtrack to Twister. If some crazed fan ever sent me the Last Action Hero soundtrack on CD, I probably wouldn't have them arrested. So, I'm getting ready to buy the soundtrack to Forgetting Sarah Marshall, mostly because Jason Segal from How I Met Your Mother is in the movie and performs on the soundtrack, but also because I plan to go see it this week. The first song on the album is "Love you Madly" by Cake. It's a spry little number, and it makes me wonder why I don't own any Cake albums. I said all of that to say this: if you had to buy only one Cake album, which one would it be? (That's right, I'm lookin' at you, Innuendo, but anyone can chime in.)

2 comments:

kate.innuendo said...

Cake...hmm. I'd go with Fashion Nugget if I had to choose just one.

I had that Twister soundtrack for a while, haha. It actually had some good songs. HAHA, I think I remember like a...Van Halen "comeback" type song. :) I think I sold it for more money to buy new cds in college.

Kelly Swails said...

I knew you'd come through. :)