1. Have you ever killed a man?
Um, no. Why do you ask?
2. With your own hands?
If I were to kill someone--and this is purely hypothetical here--I would use biological means. A little botulism toxin goes a long way, you know.
3. What, in your opinion, is the best way to transport contraband across state and country lines?
I would never transport contraband. But if I did, I'd have to say "Pay a mule to do it." Why get your own hands dirty? Wasn't I plain enough about how I feel about that in question 2?
4. Even if you're transporting explosives?
Yes, really. Sheesh, people.
6. Have you ever stolen a library book?
7. On purpose, or only because you found it under your bed years after you reported it lost and paid the fine?
Neither. I'm as clean as a preacher's sheets on this one.
8. Where were you on November 1, 2007?
Uh ... probably at work. Or at home. Possibly both, but not at the same time.
9. Can you prove it?
No. Dear God, now that I think about it, I may have been out of the country.
10. You had to think about that, didn't you?
Yeah. That's actually kind of a scary question when you really think about it. What if you really did need to prove what you did on a past date?
11. How much is it worth to you for me to pretend I didn't notice?
Not much, actually. I'm not easily embarrassed.
12. Have you spent years building up an immunity to iocane powder? (And if you know a faster method, will you share it?)
As a matter of fact, I do know a better way, but it involves a land war in Asia. You don't want to hear about it.
13. Name three different ways to start a fire.
Um ... hmmmm. A match. Dropping a chunk of pure sodium in a bucket of water might work to get some sparks going. Flint and steel.
14. Now try to convince me you only know that because you were a Girl/Boy Scout/Guide once.
I'm not even going to try. Anyone who knows me knows I'm no girl scout.
15. How many digits of pi can you recite from memory?
3.14 .... so, the first three.
16. Did you have to count out the digits on your fingers to answer that?
17. Did you check online to make sure you remembered right before answering?
18. Does all this talk about numbers make you uncomfortable?
19. Or are you just wondering what it has to do with the rest of the meme?
Well, that, too.
20. Seriously, where did you bury the body?
Dude, I'm not telling you.
21. Where were you on March 16, 2036?
I'm definitely not answering that.
22. If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump, too?
Hell, no. I'm probably the one that pushed them.
23. What is the ninja replacement score for your life?
Oh, jeez. At least three.